The Ballet is a dance that requires physical dexterity and more technical, this technique should be carried out and be taken into account in Ballet. The position of the hands has a way of being performed to dance. As we know, the line of arms and hands have a fundamental importance in the moment of dancing and so must know how to put them correctly at all times.
Steps to follow:
- First, place all the fingers of your hands straight and apart.
- Then join the little finger, the ring, and the middle finger. It sounds simple, but you should get used to doing it relaxed since it is not a natural position.
- You should also attach your index finger to your middle finger, but you should lift it a little higher than the other three.
- Your thumb rests on the palms of your hands, but make sure you do not touch it.
- Then slightly bend the knuckles so your fingers will not stiffen.
- At this moment we already have the correct hand position, keep in mind that this position is fundamental because it controls the body line.
- After learning to get your hands in the right position, you can already learn some ballet steps.