Chocolate Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream – The dessert must be served hot with ice cream and caramel sauce
How to Make Chocolate Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream
- 100g butter
- 100g chocolate
- 100g granulated sugar
- 2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 4 préassadas pie funds
- ice cream
Method of preparation
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, in a container, strongly hit the 2 whole eggs and egg yolks 2 with sugar until whitening.
- Sift the flour and incorporate the eggs gradually.
- Enter also little by little without stopping to stir the chocolate to the beaten eggs.
- Place the cream in the form of pie préassada and bake at 180˚ for 7 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel for garnish.
If you Brazilians, Download This App: Receita de Sorvete